How about if my message was a little more subtle, and I just questioned your decisions? "Really?, that's your choice?"
Why do we easily believe the negative lies that people try and feed us?
Like a hillside eroded from water and wind, over time our positive self-image is eroded. Soon, we will not believe people who speak positive messages, or those who speak the truth. We even discount honest compliments.
Why is it that we cannot accept that we have been created by God for a purpose? When God created us, He said it was good. There was only one thing that God said was not good in His creation; and He corrected that.
Somehow, you must correct your thinking. Only you can change your mind. I am not sure if there is anything I can say that will convince you that you are an awesome creation of God, especially if you are dead set in your stinky thinking.
So what's my point?
I guess simply to say, God knew what He was creating when He created you. Can you trust Him that He didn't make a mistake?

What do you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment