
Earlier this week, I got to share in family time with my grandfather's siblings. The stories of hardships survived, celebrations despite poverty, and grand childhood memories. I love the way each of the senior members of our family would tear up anytime someone new would walk in. We each would introduce our self and say which line we are from. the tears and memories would flow freely.

Then just yesterday, I got to eat dinner with a couple of retired and current coworkers. Again, we reveled in the good times, but also marveled at how things stay the same.

All day today though, my thoughts have drifted to what I want others to remember me for. What are my stories going to be? What are the things that others will know I stood for?
Thankfully, my family, friends, and faith will top many of those lists.
Blessings to you as you think about what makes up the baton you will be passing!
No comments:
Post a Comment